Amber grappa of Dolcetto distillery Luigi Barile 21 years Vol.42,5% Cl.50
- Piedmontese grappa.
- The best grappa of Italy according to Veronelli.
- Distilled from marcs of dolcetto.
- Distilled in 1988 bottled in 2009.
- Aged 21 years in barriques.
The 21-year-old Gino Barile grappa was distilled from Dolcetto pomace in 1988 and bottled in 2009.
A rare rarity this Gino Barile 21 years and 42,5 degrees alcohol.
The best grappa in the world according to Veronelli.
Luigi Barile has made quality a philosophy of life. He was born poor, he tried lamiseria, he had help and solidarity from generous men and teachers of life, he fought and invested in himself.
He understood that human existence is a gamble.
He took the necessary risks, played and won.
The 21-year-old Luigi Barile grappa aging is the distillate of all this.
Unlike all other spirits, grappa is a natural product that can be drunk immediately as soon as the still warm liquid condenses.
It is therefore already ready, even if its taste can be softened with time.
This can be done by aging or aging in barrels for a good 21 years.
Aging takes place over a period of one or more years in stainless steel tanks, but aging is what gives a truly extraordinary product.
This is the reason why the barrels are stored in the cellars of the distillery, where, in the dark and in the right level of humidity, the distillates age slowly.
The woods that hold this Luigi Barile grappa have first contained whiskey and fragrant rums from the Antilles.
So select barrels, meticulously researched by Luigi Barile, who does not spare anything to get the most out of his passion.
• Marc distilled immediately from the press to the alambicco
• Distillation limited to 30 days and low yields
• Pair of discontinuous stills "in a bain-marie" in the Piedmontese style, on a wood fire.
• 3/4 years of aging in stainless steel tanks
• Pure natural grappa but rich in aromas
• Authenticity in thousandths
• Selected barrels and barriques of 250 and 225 liters
• Constant control of aging through sensory and gustatory analysis
• Soft bottling, without filtering shock
• Proven Master Distiller with great passion.
Bain-marie stills, fresh pomace of dolcetto, heat developed with wood fire create the Barile grappa that then ages 21 years.
And a teacher, Luigi Barile.
"Barile grappa is the best in Italy"; this has exclaimed Luigi Veronelli after having tasted it in Monferrato.
From the same opinion, the Wine & Spirit Jury that awarded it the international prize in London.
He obtained the silver medal in the Brussels distillate competition and, at the G8 in Genoa, offered at the end of the convivial, he received compliments and thanks from the heads of state.