• Out-of-Stock
Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70 DISTILLERIA COLOMBIANA Rhum
Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70 DISTILLERIA COLOMBIANA Rhum
Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70 DISTILLERIA COLOMBIANA Rhum Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70 DISTILLERIA COLOMBIANA Rhum Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70 DISTILLERIA COLOMBIANA Rhum Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70 DISTILLERIA COLOMBIANA Rhum Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70 DISTILLERIA COLOMBIANA Rhum Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70 DISTILLERIA COLOMBIANA Rhum Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70 DISTILLERIA COLOMBIANA Rhum

Dictador Libreto Sherry cask Exclusive Release Vol.45% Cl.70

€101.25
  • Voted among the best rums in the world 2022.

  • Aged 24 years in ex sherry casks.

  • Only 942 bottles produced, all numbered.

  • Distilled in 1998 bottled 2022.

  • Handwritten and signed label.

  • Closing with sealing wax.

The best Dictador rum, 1998 vintage, aged for 24 years in ex sherry barrels.

Dictador Libreto 1998 rum was considered, in 2022, the best rum in the world.

An exclusive edition of only 942 bottles in the world, distilled in 1998 and bottled in 2022

Dictador is a Colombian rum obtained from cane juice produced in Cartegna de Indias, on the north coast of the country.

Destilerìa Colombiana was founded in 1913.

Dictador rum today is produced starting from dehydrated sugar cane juice, the so-called sugar honey, and subsequently rehydrated using pure spring water.

The fermentation takes place using unique yeasts selected in the company and the distillation takes place using 30% light white rum distilled with continuous columns, and for the remaining 70% discontinuous stills of the Pot Still type are used, where the most structured and strong spirits are obtained .

Following a long aging in used Sherry barrels, in a single SH 563 barrel, the Dictador Libreto 1998 rum was born.

Rum Dictador Libreto 1998 comes from distillation with a pot still type discontinuous still and aging for 24 years in a single ex-Sherry barrel.

Rum Dictador Libreto is an elegant, soft and full-bodied distillate of virgin sugar cane juice, matured in Colombia.

Bottled in 2022 at full strength, there are very few bottles produced, only 942.

Numbered one by one on a handwritten label signed by Master Blender Hernan Parra.

The aromatic profile of Rum Dictador Libreto sherry cask is sweet, rich and pleasantly woody, with prevailing notes of honey, dried fruit, caramel, coffee, cinnamon.

The packaging and presentation of this rum are very beautiful, a presentation that makes it an excellent gift idea for lovers of sweet and vanilla rums.

Tasting Notes:

Given the exclusivity of the product, we cannot provide a tasting, but we trust in the opinion of true enthusiasts!

2737

Data sheet

Raw material
Molasses
Surface finish
Aged in barrel
Country of Production
Colombia
Alcoholic gradation
45%
Bottle format
CL.70
Package
Box
Type of production
Limited edition

You might also like

6 other products in the same category: