Savinelli filters diameter 9 mm in sachet of 5 pieces
- They have been designed for pipes with a 6mm hole to be used as an alternative to balsa filters.
- They keep the aromas unaltered, but they reduce the harmful substances of the smoke and drizzle.
- Specifically designed for the technical characteristics of Savinelli pipes.
- The filters are sold in a bag of 5 pieces.
Savinelli activated carbon filters are designed to break down the harmful substances of tobacco while keeping its aromas unaltered.
Unlike traditional activated carbon filters, Savinelli filters have a diameter of 6mm and have been designed for pipes with a 6mm hole to be used as an alternative to balsa filters.
This filter has been specifically designed for the technical characteristics of Savinelli pipes: it is 39 mm long just like the Savinelli balsa filter, thus avoiding moving during smoking.
The filters are sold in a bag of 5 pieces.
In addition to filtering nicotine and tar, the smoke that emerges is sweet and fresh.
Savinelli activated carbon filters are designed for a long life.
- they do not change the flavors of tobacco.
- improves the taste of smoke.
- breaks down the harmful substances tobacco.
- reduces the amount of tar that reaches the lungs.
- keeps the mouthpiece clean longer.
- make pure smoking easier.
Single filter dimensions: length 35mm, diameter 9mm.